Auriemma Consulting Group is one of the most recognized and respected niche providers of advisory consulting services to the Payments and Lending industries. We offer a full range of management consulting services that cover Partnerships, Corporate Finance, Operations, and Payment Insights.
Through benchmarking, meetings, networking, advisory services and other value-added activities, Auriemma manages roundtables where companies and lenders can compare and contrast business practices, benchmark performance and vet out internal and external concerns among its members. Auriemma provides over 25 Forums in North American and the United Kingdom that span multiple verticals including credit card, auto finance, mortgage, retail banking and brokerage services.
We help our clients improve profitability, explore new markets, build winning partnerships and understand their customer needs. We do so in a highly collaborative fashion that offers specialized expertise and deep experience in an open atmosphere imbued with the highest concern for client confidentiality. Auriemma provides top tier consulting with a boutique firm flavor.
An international firm that has delivered projects on six continents, Auriemma specializes in bringing universal Payments and Lending best practices to clients around the world.
Founded in 1984 as a sole practitioner, Auriemma has grown into a diversified firm of 45+ employees with offices in New York and London.
Key Factors that Drive Results
- ExperiencedWe have 30 years of experience structuring long-lasting deals that create value for our clients
- KnowledgeableExperienced practitioners who understand the industry players, their perspectives and specific needs
- Actionable ResultsOur output sits on clients' desks, not on their shelves
- Highly CollaborativeWe are interactive, team-oriented, and work closely with our clients to deliver results
- Acting with IntegrityWe protect the confidentiality of our clients, and maintain a disciplined objectivity while advising them
- FlexibleWe tailor our engagements to the specific needs of our clients
- InnovativeWe bring fresh ideas and approaches to solve complex challenges
- EnthusiasticWe like what we do, and our clients enjoy working with us